Monday, January 7, 2008

Hi, nice to meet you.

Ok, so I have been with my partner for 6.5 years and we have talked about everything. He knows almost everything about me. Ok, with that said, I walked into the kitchen this afternoon and found some chicken breasts in the sink. I thought they must be bad, something happened to them, freezer burn; I don't know. All I know is that they are not in MY sink DEFROSTING. I cannot eat food that could possibly be tainted in any way, shape, or form. I just can't knowingly do it. Knowingly being the key word. I got home earlier than he did today. Usually it is the other way around. I am thinking he was going to put them in the oven before I got home and I would not have been the wiser. When I asked him about it he said he forget they were there. He said he would eat them or that i could throw them away. What the hell! How many times has he done this to me?! I feel sick now. I told him that I would bake them for him to eat. Good luck with that. I will not be eating that shit.

No comments: