Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Does this really need a title?

Here is something I have discovered about myself. If I have more than two things to do at the same time, it's too much. This morning, before I left for work, I was supposed to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer, take chicken out for dinner, refill the dogs water bowl, and grab my Spanish textbook so I could do homework during lunch. Well I refilled the dogs water bowl and moved the clothes over. I'm looking at this like I got 50% of my work accomplished, win-win.

Here is something new, things that irritate me (I'm being sarcastic for those of you who don't know me):

You don't need to stop your car before going over a speed bump. Unless you are driving a tin can, it can pretty much withstand the impact of a speed bump if you simply slow down a little.

You also don't need to stop when you are turning in to a parking lot. You just need to slow down. You see the gas pedal propels you forward and to get in to the parking lot, you must go forward.

Having a service that comes to my office or home if I am sick has completely spoiled me when it comes to actually having to go a doctors office. Even sitting in the dentist office waiting for my cleaning makes me impatient and I find myself thinking "White Glove doesn't keep me waiting, why can't they clean my teeth too?".

People who don't like dogs or animals in general. You don't need to generalize all dogs in to one category. Would you do that with people too? You don't have to love them but you do need to realize I do so let me have my moment.


Speaking of dogs, here is my beautiful Kona. Isn't he a precious, fat little dachound? Thanks for letting me have my moment. :-)


K

No comments: