Thursday, May 26, 2011

Serenity


Looking up at the trees in my backyard


This morning I was sitting out on my lanai, enjoying a cup of coffee. It was a beautiful cool morning and my dogs were chasing each other around the back yard. I took a moment to be thankful for the good things in my life and the fact that I we are leaving for Hawaii first thing tomorrow morning. I will miss Max and Kona like crazy, so I spent as much time with them today as I could.

I will miss this little fuzz face and his anxiety ridden self. Max, my big boy.

I will miss my spacey little chubster and his care free attitude. Kona, my short little nugget.

My favorite wind chimes that really do bring me peace when I sit out there.

I like to think the wind chime angel watches over my dogs when they are playing.

I hope there are more happy and sunshine filled days ahead. Off to see my ohana and see the ocean again!

Happy Travels,
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi:)

i can't contact you via your blog, please drop me a line!

sachertorte82@gmx.at

june's birthday is coming up....shhhh....pls delete my comment!

matzekatze from bye bye pie