Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sigh....why?

I know, that's the reaction I had too. I almost had a seizure looking at this. Can someone please explain this to me? What statement do you think she was trying to make because I really don't understand it. From the top of her head to the tip of her toes I am baffled. How does she walk in those things on her feet? How did her milkshake ever bring the boys to the yard? I'm just going to sit here scratching my head over this one and get lost in the crazy.

K

2 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

Girl, I almost posted this picture but after making fun of the Bachelor girls, I wanted to be nice. You said all the things I wanted to. Amen.

chinamommy said...

i have NO words..... well, maybe one "duh". As Mike from Jersey Shore would say "we've got a situation". i guess i did have some words now didn't i?